Five Things

Hi guys! It’s been a while since I’ve written a Five Things post. If you’re not familiar with what my Five Things posts are, it’s where I ask and answer five questions and you can participate and answer the questions too! I like learning more about you, my readers! You can check out my last post here to see the questions that I asked. Today I have a brand new set of questions.

Let’s get started!

yakisoba

1. What is your favorite cuisine?
I absolutely love Japanese food! I can never seem to get sick of eating sushi. When I went to Japan last year, I also really enjoyed their street food. The yakisoba that I had (pictured above) was better than any yakisoba that I’ve ever had! It was quite an experience exploring Tokyo and I hope to have the opportunity to visit other parts of Japan someday.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
One thing that annoys me is when someone doesn’t know how to tell me no. I don’t like it when someone says “maybe” or beats around the bush about something when they already know that they want to say no. Being direct and honest with me is always the best way to go! It won’t hurt my feelings. I just think it’s a waste a time to go around in circles when you could be honest in the first place.

3. What was your favorite subject in school?
I really enjoy researching and understanding how things work, which is why science was one of my favorite subjects. I’m a hands-on person and liked doing science experiments to get a better understanding of how things work. I was never much of an audio learner so I didn’t enjoy listening to lectures in school.

writing

4. What is your dream job? If you already have your dream job, let me know what it is!
When I was younger, I wanted to be a nurse. However, after volunteering at the hospital and learning more about the profession I decided that it just wasn’t for me. I have lots of respect for nurses and have seen them put in so much passion into what they do during my volunteer and work experience. However, my dream job is where I get to be creative. I really enjoy expressing my thoughts and ideas through writing, which is why I enjoy blogging. I also like being visually creative and hope to widen my spectrum of creativity in the future.

5. Tell me one thing that most people don’t know about you.
I taught myself how to do web coding in high school and have been trying to learn more throughout the years. I am no expert but any means but I really do enjoy it! Back then, I learned how to code from scratch. Nowadays, there are so many templates and tutorials that make it a lot easier. πŸ™‚

Ok, this concludes my Five Things! Tell me more about yourself by answering some or all of these questions!

34 Comments

1. September 12, 2016 / 7:50 AM

Super fun post! Love your answers! I totally share you love for the creative and good sushi!

1. My fav food is Sushi!!! <3 me some Japanese food too!
    2. I hate it when people interrupt me! Grr…the rage!
    3. I loved Art! Loved Art so much I studied it in college!
    4. I'm living my dream job! Writing at Goatonwry.com and being the Chief Innovation Wizard at Red Fish Viral. I feel soo lucky!
    5. Most people don't know that I am…of boy, this is a hard one! May have to come back to it. πŸ™‚ I'm kind of an open book!

September 15, 2016 / 11:41 AM

That’s so awesome that you’re living your dream job! Best wishes to you! πŸ™‚

2. September 12, 2016 / 10:59 AM

Love this post!
    My favorite food would have to be Italian.
    Pet peeve is when people take their shoes off in public.
    In college my favorite subject is psychology to learn more about people.
    My dream job would be to be a full-time blogger.
    something people don’t know about me on the internet is how short I am, I am only 4’9

Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

September 15, 2016 / 11:51 AM

Oh, I like Italian food too! I love going to places that make fresh pasta!

September 15, 2016 / 11:56 AM

Me too!

3. September 13, 2016 / 9:58 AM

Awesome post πŸ™‚
    1. I love sushi too!!
    2. Ungrateful selfish people
    3. Biology, B.E
    4 Full time blogger which I am but I would be expanding into a range of clothing and building other companies along with my own , which I am working on πŸ˜‰
    5. I may come across as calm cool and collected but I am a huge stress ball at times lol and I never wear matching socks for some reason…

September 15, 2016 / 11:58 AM

Good luck with your business expansion! Sounds exciting!

September 15, 2016 / 11:59 AM

Thank you, Maggie!

4. September 14, 2016 / 1:26 AM

Such interesting answers. I’m so used to seeing people write the same cliche things for these posts, but yours was interesting to read.
    & how much more amazing is Japanese food in Japan! I could eat it every day & never get sick of it haha Loved reading about your pet peeve too. It’s easy to relate to that one!

TFM BLOG

September 15, 2016 / 12:10 PM

Thank you for taking the time to read this! πŸ™‚

5. September 14, 2016 / 11:02 AM

Not a big fan of sushi but those noodles look yummy!

September 15, 2016 / 12:00 PM

They really were yummy!

September 15, 2016 / 12:01 PM

Being able to be creative is so much fun!

6. Tamara
    September 14, 2016 / 10:44 PM

Such a lovely post! You should check coursera for online coding classes!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

September 15, 2016 / 12:02 PM

I’ll have to check it out! Thank you, Tamara!

7. September 15, 2016 / 7:03 AM

My favorite kind of food is Mexican with Italian being a close second. I do love Japanese food when I can find some that’s vegetarian (I actually just wrote a whole post on this!).

September 15, 2016 / 12:04 PM

I like Mexican food too! I’ll have to check out your post about vegetarian Japanese food! πŸ™‚

8. September 15, 2016 / 11:38 PM

Sushi is my favorite food too. It’s so good. Great post! πŸ™‚

9. September 16, 2016 / 1:48 AM

great post. I really agree with you about people who can’t say no. I fint it really rude because the person is basically lying to me. Honestly is just so simple but people really find it hard for some strange reason..

hugs<3

September 19, 2016 / 10:37 PM

I agree that some people do find it hard to be honest!

10. September 16, 2016 / 7:30 PM

Love learning these new things about you.
    1. I love Burmese cuisine because I grew up there.
    2. I hate when people are late.
    3. I loved my psychology class. I should have major in it.
    4. I’d love to work as a personal stylist.
    5.I can play a flute.

September 19, 2016 / 10:38 PM

Hey Doreen! Psychology was one of my favorite subjects to study in school too!